McGowan Corporate Real Estate Advisors is exclusively representing Amber Infrastructure and Treadwell Franklin Infrastructure Capital to seek a Lessee for the planned Maine International Cold Storage Facility. McGowan is also working in close partnership with Sterling Solutions (Nick Pacitti) to find customers and/or an operator for the planned MISCF on Commercial Street in Portland, Maine.
Details are attached and highlighted below.
· Freezer Warehouse, #Coldstorage Storage Facility
· Operational Plans for Summer ’21
· Available for Lease in Underserved Market w/ Strong Customer Demand
· +/- 120,000 SF with Approximately 20,000 Pallet Positions
· Maine International Cold Storage Facility, LLC, a special purpose entity, is being developed by Amber Infrastructure and Treadwell Franklin Infrastructure Capital in a consortium w/ Eimskip.
· MISCF is a state-of-the-art multi-modal refrigerated cross dock + cold storage warehouse.
· The multi-temperature facility is located at the Port of Portland w/ access to Ocean, Rail + Highway transportation.
Details, Teaser, Flyer at this link.